Criteria for membership are outlined in the constitution of the consortium:
- A library of an institution of higher learning or research within Uganda.
- License and Accredited through the National Council of Higher Education.
- Payment of an annual membership fee.
- Demonstrated commitment to provision of information resources and services appropriate to the mission of the institution.
- Provision of onsite access to faculty, staff, and students of other consortium institutions.
- Participation in the committee, activities and consortium projects.
- Approval of membership by Executive Committee.
Associate membership status is available to libraries in other higher learning and research institutions. Libraries must meet the criteria that apply for full membership and are required to participate in consortial activities and access agreements.
Full Membership fees: 750,000/- per calendar year; paid to the bank account below:
Associate membership fees: 450,000/- per calendar year; paid to the bank account below:
Bank name: Standard Chartered Bank Uganda Ltd
Account name: Consortium of Uganda University Libraries
Account Number: 01020-124449-00